Due to COVID-19 appointments available by phone only.
Please complete the Appointment Request Form on the right hand side.
The Immigration and Citizenship Program’s Department of Justice accredited representatives assist clients with immigration matters that help families stay together.
Services include, but are not limited to:
• Legal Consultations
• Legal Research
• Adjustment of Status
• Family Based Petitions
• Consular Processing
• Temporary Protective Status (TPS)
• Affidavits of Support
• Translations of Documents for Existing Clients (Spanish, Vietnamese)
• Legal Permanent Resident (Green Card) Renewal and Replacement
• V, K, & Fiancé Visas
• Employment Authorization
• U Visas (for victims of crime)
• Removal of Conditional Residence
• Deferred Action of Childhood Arrivals (DACA)