Classes are held Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday evenings – 6:00-8:00 p.m. $25 registration fee
If you choose to apply for citizenship with ICP, we will transfer the $25 registration fee toward the consultation fee.
Students learn and practice the basic elements of the US naturalization exam.
Course topics include:
• US history and government based on USCIS’s “100 questions”
• English reading, writing, and vocabulary, based on USCIS interview standards
• Before finishing the course, all students are given a “mock interview”
• Advanced students are provided individualized tutoring, where they practice answering questions common to USCIS interviews.
• Students who have successfully completed their citizenship interviews are invited to share their experiences with the class
• Many students return as tutors to help other students with their interview preparation